History of SVS GmbH & Co. KG

SVS Strahlpumpen und Vakuumsysteme GmbH & Co.KG is the successor organisation to Weineck, a company founded in 1953. Weineck specialised in the field of jet pumps.

Between 1978 and 1991, the focus of the firm's activities increasingly moved away from single-jet pumps towards complete vacuum systems.

In 1992, the company joined the NASH group. This merger increased the range of the production programme to include water-ring pumps.

The company left the NASH group in 1995. SVS was a new, independent company, which continued the activities of the two original companies.

The numerous possible applications of jet pumps and vacuum technology in many branches of industry mean there is a need for expert advice to resolve individual problems. This is a focal point of SVS's activities. Planning, engineering and design rest in the hands of engineers at SVS. Production is the responsibility of companies experienced in apparatus construction. Production and quality control is performed by SVS.

1999, the North Rhine Westphalian TÜV (Technical Inspectorate) granted certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001.

2002 SVS was re-audited by the RWTÜV certification body and certified in accordance with the new ISO 9001:2001.

2004 sale of the 250. steam jet evacuation unit since formation of SVS GmbH & Co. KG

2007 formation of MK Armaturenvertrieb GmbH under partnership of SVS

2008 move of SVS and MK to Wachtendonk

2012 move of the machine shop from Düsseldorf to Wachtendonk

2014 opening of own production at Viersen-Dülken

SVS GmbH & Co. KG
Im Müldersfeld 30
47669 Wachtendonk

Phone: +49 (0)28 36 - 9 71 96 - 0     Fax: +49 (0)28 36 - 9 71 96 - 40     e-mail: info (at) svs-gmbh.de